We started this process quite some time ago with an older system, but things are MUCH improved from the olden days.
Key differences are:
- ALL THE PLANNER PAGES WORK! If you bought it on RogueCrusade.Etsy.Com, and you can find it on The Dot Com's Planner Page Category, you can use these simple steps to claim your download at the Dot-Com. All sizes, all styles!
- GET THOSE SHINY POINTS! With our previous reward point system, it wasn't possible to earn points on discounted 100% purchases. Well, now it is! Get back-paid in Shinies that you can use for Discounts & Free Loot.
- WE'RE KEEPING IT UPDATED! While we still haven't found a way to make it 100% Pixie Automated, we HAVE employed the Pixies to keep our manual systems running smoothly. So, barring any human error, your downloads SHOULD be available within 48 hours of purchasing on Etsy.
Why would you want to have access to files on the Dot Com in addition to where they are on Etsy?
Well, I'll tell you. With a numbered list!
- Automagically get an email when I update a file here at the dot-com, and have access to the new file here. (I can't make that happen with Etsy, unfortunately).
- If you bought a Lady Jane page design before "The Great Darkening Of 2015," you'll have access to the newest version. (slightly darker shade of grey, tightened up the layouts)
- When you sign up for an account here, you'll automagically be rewarded with sign-up bonus Shiny Points that you can use on purchases of more yummy downloads (or whatever you want)!
How To Get Your Goodies
This process actually hasn't changed at all, but just in case you've forgotten, or never knew to begin with, Toon me is here to explain things to you:
Powered by Creative Market