Dungeon Master's Guide (D&D Core Rulebook)
- Info: When we have this book in stock, it is in ( ) Condition
- Affiliate: Buying this book through our Amazon link in any condition or format will give The Rogue Crusade a portion of the sale & aid us in our quest!
- Promise:We only recommend loot that we love to use and read ourselves.
- Hand Picked by: Jeremy
- Categories Gamer Powerups, Loremaster's Library, New Goodies, Tea & Shenanigans Book Club, Treasures Over $20
- Type: Book
Author: Wizards RPG Team
Brand: Wizards of the Coast
- The third of three core rulebooks, this book contains tools a Dungeon Master needs to provide captivating stories and game play.
- An excellent resource for new and existing Dungeons Masters to engage in both adventure and world creation, with rules, guidelines, and sage advice from the game's experts.
- Created as part of a massive public playtest involving more than 170,000 fans of the game.
Number Of Pages: 320
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Release Date: 2014-12-09
Details: Everything a Dungeon Master needs to weave legendary stories for the world’s greatest roleplaying game
The Dungeon Master’s Guide provides the inspiration and the guidance you need to spark your imagination and create worlds of adventure for your players to explore and enjoy.
Inside you’ll find world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and much more!
• The third of three core rulebooks, this book contains tools a Dungeon Master needs to provide captivating stories and game play.
• An excellent resource for new and existing Dungeons Masters to engage in both adventure and world creation, with rules, guidelines, and sage advice from the game’s experts.
• Created as part of a massive public playtest involving more than 170,000 fans of the game.
Hand Picked by Jeremy
Jess refers to Jeremy as the “Support Ranger,” because he’s extra supportive. He’s been known to catch up customer service, take packages to the post office, work some crazy spreadsheet magic, move in gigantic desks, mount cameras to the ceiling, and any other wacky request she might have. Gnomes get gnomes, apparently, and this one shares the love of experimental adventure. A draftsman by trade with backgrounds in business and even a little accounting, he’s a lover of all kinds of games and puzzles, and will hopefully even have time to create fun loot eventually.