Dwarven Soul - Scoopneck Ladies T-Shirt
The Mighty Dwarf – Strong-willed as the earth. Heavy Armor and Weaponry, an ancient loyalty, and a great love of ale. From Tolkien's world to a Warcraft World to Tabletop RPG’s to olde-world mythology, our soul races fit a wide range of human-skinned folk with something more hidden within. Perfect for just a touch of Everyday Cosplay.
A Bit About Our Ladies T-Shirt
This is printed on the Anvil Ladies Sheer Scoopneck T-Shirt, for ladies who like their shirts to hug their curves.
This adorable tee is so soft and light that you'll want to wear it again and again. It's classic and stylish at the same time. Comes pre-shrunk to ensure a constant size over time and multiple washes.
A few details about our favorite Lady-Figure T-Shirt
- Pre-shrunk 100% ring-spun cotton
- 30 singles thread weight
- Classic contoured silhouette with side seams
- Single-needle stitched seamed collar
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Sheer and lightweight, great to wear over camis!
- Comfortable, feminine fit
This shirt is printed just for you when you order! It only takes about a week to go from digital to wearable and in your hands. Not too bad for such high-level magic!
In an effort to cut confusion, we’ve simplified our shipping rates on the dot-com to price-based levels.
- Just A Little Something: Orders at $5 and under ship for $3.
- Standard Order: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $5.50
- Bit Of A Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $8.50
- Big Order Thank You: At the current moment US orders $50+ Ship FREE
- A Little Thing, A Long Way: Orders at $5 and under ship for $8 USD
- Standard Order, A Long Way: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $12 USD
- Long-Distance Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $16 USD
- Big Order, Long Way, Flat Rate: Orders from $50-$500 ship for $20 USD
Created Or Curated By JessThis item was Digitally Designed by Jess.
Jess is owner & captain of the Rogue Crusade. She wears many hats as gnomes often do. She currently does all of the web mastering, much of the customer service and social media marketing, order processing, loot curating, and designing of a huge portion of the loot. She has a BFA in Graphic Design and background in craft industry product development and community theater, and the Crusade is her ongoing mission to bring it all together. Oh, and she’s a total nerd.