Fleur De Lis Set Printable Digital Paper
We've been rather busy reinventing ourselves and creating a fantastic set of patterns for your work, your studio, your closet, your life. Just to make sure no one misses out on the possibilities, we're packaging up our magic pixels into digital paper sets to add a statement to your scrapbook, collage, mixed media and art journal work!
A Bit About Our Printable Digital Paper
These digital papers are 17" by 19.3" .jpgs, divided into 4 zip folders.
You can check and uncheck various checkboxes in your print dialog box to have the image fill whatever size paper you happen to be printing upon (smaller than 17x19, of course). Then you can play with your new prints.
JPGs make it easy to adjust things like saturation and size in just about any photo editing software. If you're a maximum-control kind of person and have some computer-savvy, feel free to make color and size adjustments for personal use.
12 Classy Colors in the Rogue Fantasy Palette.
We're in the process of reinventing ourselves, and have very carefully put together a color palette that makes our adventuring souls happy. New Paper Sets will include the following "Classy" colors (RPG pun):
- "Sorceress Rose" Pink - For the magical gypsy queens.
- "Barbarian Blood" Red - For the passionate ragey types.
- "Fighter's Fire" Orange - For the bold fighting quester.
- "Cleric Symbol" Gold - For the pious among thee.
- "Druid Grove" Green - For the wild tree whisperers.
- "Sorcerer's Power" Teal - For the natural mages.
- "Monk's Ki" Blue - For the zen powerhouses.
- "Bard Song" Blue - For the mystic minstrels.
- "Wizard's Robe" Purple - For the bookworm mages.
- "Ranger's Cloak" Brown - For the honest woodsman.
- "Paladin's Armor" Silver - For the knight in shining armor.
- "Rogue's Hood" Black - For the trickster in the shadows.
Lots of Ways To Use:
- Glue directly to your surface and paint right over for unique backgrounds
- Use a Blender Marker or CitraSolv to transfer portions to your surface
- Use Decopage Medium to transfer portions to your surfaces
- Use for chains & wreaths for vintage-themed decor
- Use for Origami and other Paper Folding
- Rip, Cut & Glue your art journals & smashbooks
- Die-cut shapes for interesting embellishments in scrapbooking
- Glue to Cardstock & cut for lovely dividers in your planners
- Use as Covers for your DIY Midori Inserts
- Just frame the silly thing
If you mess up once, it's okay. Just print and try again. Make messes!
Just to clarify. . .
This product is an instant download, no physical product will be sent. This gives you the freedom to experiment with the file until you get a print you love.
Everyone's screens and printers are different, so actual printed colors may vary slightly from the colors on your screen.
This artwork is intended for personal and limited commercial use.
Short runs of artwork using the printed versions of these papers (like the kind of physical products you might sell on Etsy), creating flyers, posters, and low-run advertising campaigns are okay.
Reselling my files as they are, making slight adjustments and reselling as your own work, or developing products or creating artwork for mass production? Not okay without permission.
In an effort to cut confusion, we’ve simplified our shipping rates on the dot-com to price-based levels.
- Just A Little Something: Orders at $5 and under ship for $3.
- Standard Order: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $5.50
- Bit Of A Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $8.50
- Big Order Thank You: At the current moment US orders $50+ Ship FREE
- A Little Thing, A Long Way: Orders at $5 and under ship for $8 USD
- Standard Order, A Long Way: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $12 USD
- Long-Distance Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $16 USD
- Big Order, Long Way, Flat Rate: Orders from $50-$500 ship for $20 USD
Created Or Curated By JessThis item was Digitally Designed by Jess.
Jess is owner & captain of the Rogue Crusade. She wears many hats as gnomes often do. She currently does all of the web mastering, much of the customer service and social media marketing, order processing, loot curating, and designing of a huge portion of the loot. She has a BFA in Graphic Design and background in craft industry product development and community theater, and the Crusade is her ongoing mission to bring it all together. Oh, and she’s a total nerd.