Humble Halfling Oatmeal Lavender Soap
Safe for the youngest of padiwans in the household, this soap is perfect for adventurers age 3 months and up. Art for the every day, this gentle soap is great for all ages to have a relaxing soak after a long hard quest.
Store in a cool dry place for extended shelf life.
A Bit About Our Soap
All our aroma alchemy products are made by individual crafters in Ohio who love to play with scent and study the arts of self-care. If you're looking to treat yourself, give a gift to a geeky friend or relative, or just add a little fantasy inspiration to your daily routine - Rogue Crusade's oils, soaps, lotions, and other home-brewed items are singing your name!
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
- Concocted by a practicing Massage Therapist in Ohio
- Mixed with love in her home kitchen
- Tested and approved by her brave warrior family members
- Soaps are made with material sourced in Ohio whenever possible!
- It's okay to keep the soaps in the tub area, but if you want it to last as long as possible, store in a cool dry place for maximum shelf life when not in use.
In an effort to cut confusion, we’ve simplified our shipping rates on the dot-com to price-based levels.
- Just A Little Something: Orders at $5 and under ship for $3.
- Standard Order: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $5.50
- Bit Of A Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $8.50
- Big Order Thank You: At the current moment US orders $50+ Ship FREE
- A Little Thing, A Long Way: Orders at $5 and under ship for $8 USD
- Standard Order, A Long Way: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $12 USD
- Long-Distance Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $16 USD
- Big Order, Long Way, Flat Rate: Orders from $50-$500 ship for $20 USD
Created Or Curated By JaziThis item was Handmade by Jazi.
Jazi is the acting first mate & cousin to the captain. After spending their childhoods together on the family farms exploring the woods and pretending to be magic warrior princesses, Jasmynn eventually ended up in the Dayton area where she's a Massage Therapist and frequently LARPs with her husband and chosen family. Jazi is our aroma-alchemist, developing the scent and health side of our everyday art. She also does some of the social media, curates loot, and bounces ideas. She’s long distance, but her involvement is invaluable.