I Dislike You Less Than Most Snarky Relationship Greeting Card
This one borders on the hobbit-like (liking less than half of you half as well as you deserve, and all that). But it gets the point across.
A Bit About Our Greeting Card
For that extra special someone on a greeting card holiday, anniversary, birthday, or even to show appreciation to an employee. You tell that person exactly how alright they are.
This card represents those of us with either extremely average charisma checks or extremely fantastic charisma checks who can easily get away with something like this.
Designed By Us & Printed by Gooten
We’ve tested Gooten’s system for greeting cards and are quite pleased with the results. You’ll get a pro-level greeting card with an envelope within 1-2 weeks of your order. Not too shabby for pixel-to-paper on demand magic!
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Nothing on the inside for more writing room, or to leave completely blank- ya know, whichever works for you.
There is of course a warning on the back. "This card should only be given to special people who appreciate your unique sense of humor. This card is not responsible for less than favorable results should you choose to ignore this warning."
Actual Envelope May Vary.
In an effort to cut confusion, we’ve simplified our shipping rates on the dot-com to price-based levels.
- Just A Little Something: Orders at $5 and under ship for $3.
- Standard Order: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $5.50
- Bit Of A Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $8.50
- Big Order Thank You: At the current moment US orders $50+ Ship FREE
- A Little Thing, A Long Way: Orders at $5 and under ship for $8 USD
- Standard Order, A Long Way: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $12 USD
- Long-Distance Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $16 USD
- Big Order, Long Way, Flat Rate: Orders from $50-$500 ship for $20 USD
Created Or Curated By JessThis item was Digitally Designed by Jess.
Jess is owner & captain of the Rogue Crusade. She wears many hats as gnomes often do. She currently does all of the web mastering, much of the customer service and social media marketing, order processing, loot curating, and designing of a huge portion of the loot. She has a BFA in Graphic Design and background in craft industry product development and community theater, and the Crusade is her ongoing mission to bring it all together. Oh, and she’s a total nerd.