Detailed Day Planner Field Notes & Passport Printable Mini Planner Pages
This planner page has been laid out to give a detailed guideline to your day's adventures. It can be used as either a planner or a journal- to plan the day ahead or document the day behind you. What was a one-page design in the half-page and letter sized versions couldn't possibly fit on one Midori Page. This is a spread for those who really like to plan their days.
Includes a free alternate version with hours beginning at 8AM.
The Lady Jane The Grey Theme
In 2014 I came up with a set of these pages is set in a Minimalist or Doodle Ready gray theme, with layout and organization being the primary focus. This allows you to come up with your own color-coding system, and for your doodles to really stand out on the page.
There's just something about being able to write things down with friction-based writing instruments that makes them stick a little better in your brain. Use whatever pen, pencil, sticker, tape, marker or crayon works best for you and makes your heart and mind happy.
In an effort to cut confusion, we’ve simplified our shipping rates on the dot-com to price-based levels.
- Just A Little Something: Orders at $5 and under ship for $3.
- Standard Order: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $5.50
- Bit Of A Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $8.50
- Big Order Thank You: At the current moment US orders $50+ Ship FREE
- A Little Thing, A Long Way: Orders at $5 and under ship for $8 USD
- Standard Order, A Long Way: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $12 USD
- Long-Distance Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $16 USD
- Big Order, Long Way, Flat Rate: Orders from $50-$500 ship for $20 USD
Created Or Curated By JessThis item was Digitally Designed by Jess.
Jess is owner & captain of the Rogue Crusade. She wears many hats as gnomes often do. She currently does all of the web mastering, much of the customer service and social media marketing, order processing, loot curating, and designing of a huge portion of the loot. She has a BFA in Graphic Design and background in craft industry product development and community theater, and the Crusade is her ongoing mission to bring it all together. Oh, and she’s a total nerd.