MAKING A THING
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
We donate at least 2% of all our sales to a combination of four charities chosen by our makers, and frequently bump that up for special occasions and offer bonus ways to give! 2% is our baseline. :)
Cap'n Jess is a big fan of One Tree Planted, and we give bonus trees as often as possible!
Alchemist Jazi and her Ohana is a friend to bees and wanted Bee Informed on the list!
Dragon Breeder Colbie holds horses near and dear to her heart, and Heart of the Phoenix Equine Rescue is in her neck of the woods.
Finally, it's important to Chainmailer Denise that people have mental armor as well as physical armor, so she stands in for NAMI.
You can choose to split the 2% between all four or to focus on the one that means the most to you in the cart before checkout!