Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Info: When we have this book in stock, it is in ( ) Condition
- Affiliate: Buying this book through our Amazon link in any condition or format will give The Rogue Crusade a portion of the sale & aid us in our quest!
- ☛ We only recommend loot that we love to use and read ourselves.
- ☛ Hand Picked by Jeremy
- ☛ Gamer Powerups, Here There Be Dragons, Loremaster's Library, New Goodies, Treasures Over $20
- ☛ Book
Author: Wizards RPG Team
Brand: Dungeons and Dragons
- Product is for use in the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game
- Product Number: WOC A92170000
- Models and games are supplied unpainted and may require assembly or preparation before play
- Any scenery, paint, or glue is not included.
Number Of Pages: 320
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Release Date: 2014-08-19
Everything a player needs to create heroic characters for the world’s greatest roleplaying game
The Player’s Handbook® is the essential reference for every Dungeons & Dragons® roleplayer. It contains rules for character creation and advancement, backgrounds and skills, exploration and combat, equipment, spells, and much more.
Use this book to create exciting characters from among the most iconic D&D® races and classes.
Dungeons & Dragons immerses you in a world of adventure. Explore ancient ruins and deadly dungeons. Battle monsters while searching for legendary treasures. Gain experience and power as you trek across uncharted lands with your companions.
The world needs heroes. Will you answer the call?
Hand Picked by Jeremy
Jess refers to Jeremy as the “Support Ranger,” because he’s extra supportive. He’s been known to catch up customer service, take packages to the post office, work some crazy spreadsheet magic, move in gigantic desks, mount cameras to the ceiling, and any other wacky request she might have. Gnomes get gnomes, apparently, and this one shares the love of experimental adventure. A draftsman by trade with backgrounds in business and even a little accounting, he’s a lover of all kinds of games and puzzles, and will hopefully even have time to create fun loot eventually.