Potion Of Haste Coffee Mug
Just call it what it is. Your treasured, blessed, beloved cup of coffee in the morning can now be labeled “Potion of Haste,” that bit of pick-me-up that adds +5 to your base speed. We love potion of haste. Some of us like it with sugar and cream. Some prefer it black with honey. Mmmmm.
Especially Sticky Bun or Highlander Grog from the Silver Bridge Coffee Company. So much delicious haste in a cup.
A Bit About Our Coffee Mug
Our mugs are designed to be printed on the front and the back, so no matter which way you pick up your brew, the inspiration is facing both you and the world.
The Perfect Everyday Potion Holder
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Available in 11 oz and 15 oz sizes
- White, glossy
This sturdy white, glossy ceramic mug is an essential to your cupboard. Looking for the perfect amount of your hot beverage without refills? Search no more.
This brawny version of ceramic mugs shows its true colors with quality assurance to withstand heat in the microwave and put it through the dishwasher as many times as you like, the quality will not be altered.
Hot Off The Press from The Printful:
We order our t-shirts, mugs, artwork, and leggings from Printful.com when you order from us. From there the friendly folks ship directly to you on our behalf. If something is wrong with your order, shoot us a message and we'll take care of it together!
In an effort to cut confusion, we’ve simplified our shipping rates on the dot-com to price-based levels.
- Just A Little Something: Orders at $5 and under ship for $3.
- Standard Order: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $5.50
- Bit Of A Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $8.50
- Big Order Thank You: At the current moment US orders $50+ Ship FREE
- A Little Thing, A Long Way: Orders at $5 and under ship for $8 USD
- Standard Order, A Long Way: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $12 USD
- Long-Distance Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $16 USD
- Big Order, Long Way, Flat Rate: Orders from $50-$500 ship for $20 USD
Created Or Curated By JessThis item was Digitally Designed by Jess.
Jess is owner & captain of the Rogue Crusade. She wears many hats as gnomes often do. She currently does all of the web mastering, much of the customer service and social media marketing, order processing, loot curating, and designing of a huge portion of the loot. She has a BFA in Graphic Design and background in craft industry product development and community theater, and the Crusade is her ongoing mission to bring it all together. Oh, and she’s a total nerd.