• Tote made from a soft, supple double knit neoprene fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Printed inside and out with a vivid print that will never fade
• Easy adjustable 44” strap
• Strong metal hardware and professional bar tacking
• Each day tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, hang to dry, do not bleach
Jess is owner & captain of the Rogue Crusade. She wears many hats as gnomes often do. She currently does all of the web mastering, much of the customer service and social media marketing, order processing, loot curating, and designing of a huge portion of the loot. She has a BFA in Graphic Design and background in craft industry product development and community theater, and the Crusade is her ongoing mission to bring it all together. Oh, and she’s a total nerd.