Steampunk Copper Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint
From the packaging, to the color names, to the beautiful "oooo-shiny" effect of the end result, the Art Alchemy paints were something we simply had to have on our shelves. At once providing a functionality and an inspiration factor that will help you tell the tales of your art journaling adventures.
The manufacturers assure this paint is archival safe and non-toxic. We have not the time-turners to check the archival quality, nor the painfully low wisdom score to attempt to ingest it. So we'll just take their word for it.
Tasting paint is never recommended. Keep goblins and children at bay.
In an effort to cut confusion, we’ve simplified our shipping rates on the dot-com to price-based levels.
- Just A Little Something: Orders at $5 and under ship for $3.
- Standard Order: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $5.50
- Bit Of A Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $8.50
- Big Order Thank You: At the current moment US orders $50+ Ship FREE
- A Little Thing, A Long Way: Orders at $5 and under ship for $8 USD
- Standard Order, A Long Way: Orders from $6-$25 ship for $12 USD
- Long-Distance Splurge: Orders from $26-$49 ship for $16 USD
- Big Order, Long Way, Flat Rate: Orders from $50-$500 ship for $20 USD
Created Or Curated By JessThis item was Hand Picked by Jess.
Jess is owner & captain of the Rogue Crusade. She wears many hats as gnomes often do. She currently does all of the web mastering, much of the customer service and social media marketing, order processing, loot curating, and designing of a huge portion of the loot. She has a BFA in Graphic Design and background in craft industry product development and community theater, and the Crusade is her ongoing mission to bring it all together. Oh, and she’s a total nerd.