Xanathar's Guide to Everything
- Info: When we have this book in stock, it is in ( ) Condition
- Affiliate: Buying this book through our Amazon link in any condition or format will give The Rogue Crusade a portion of the sale & aid us in our quest!
- Promise:We only recommend loot that we love to use and read ourselves.
- Hand Picked by: Jeremy
- Categories Gamer Powerups, Loremaster's Library, New Goodies, Tea & Shenanigans Book Club, Treasures Over $20
- Type: Book
Author: Wizards RPG Team
Brand: Wizards RPG Team
- Explore a wealth of new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
Number Of Pages: 192
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Release Date: 2017-11-21
Details: Explore a wealth of new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The beholder Xanathar—Waterdeep’s most infamous crime lord—is known to hoard information on friend and foe alike. The beholder catalogs lore about adventurers and ponders methods to thwart them. Its twisted mind imagines that it can eventually record everything!
Xanathar's Guide to Everything is the first major expansion for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, offering new rules and story options:
• Over twenty-five new subclasses for the character classes in the Player’s Handbook, including the Cavalier for the fighter, the Circle of Dreams for the druid, the Horizon Walker for the ranger, and many more
• Dozens of new spells, a collection of racial feats, and a system to give your character a randomized backstory
• A variety of tools that provide Dungeon Masters fresh ways to use traps, magic items, downtime activities, and more—all designed to enhance a D&D campaign and push it in new directions
Amid all this expansion material, Xanathar offers bizarre observations about whatever its eyestalks happen to glimpse. Pray they don’t come to rest on you.
Beauty and guile are in the eyes of the beholder!
Hand Picked by Jeremy
Jess refers to Jeremy as the “Support Ranger,” because he’s extra supportive. He’s been known to catch up customer service, take packages to the post office, work some crazy spreadsheet magic, move in gigantic desks, mount cameras to the ceiling, and any other wacky request she might have. Gnomes get gnomes, apparently, and this one shares the love of experimental adventure. A draftsman by trade with backgrounds in business and even a little accounting, he’s a lover of all kinds of games and puzzles, and will hopefully even have time to create fun loot eventually.