Shipping & Returns
As of August of 2019, we’ll be building all our shipping costs into the final price of all products! While that means some prices might be a bit high, it also means that the price you see is the price you get before taxes, with no extra surprise shipping costs tacked on at the end.
If something is very wrong with your item when you receive it, including damage and incorrect sizing, here are the steps to take:
- Please let us know AS SOON as you get your package! Send an email to the Sailing Master at firstname.lastname@example.org, or open a conversation with the pixies via Facebook Messenger @theroguecrusade. Send us a photo of the problem so we know what steps to take to avoid the problem in the future.
- We want to make returns as easy as possible. We make return labels available for download with every shippable order, and any item delivered from The Rogue Crusade Studio will include a return shipping label in the package. Just apply said label and send back to us.
- When the faulty item is in our hands we will either ship out a non-faulty item, or process a refund, depending on which you prefer.
- We do not offer refunds on digital items, only exchanges, and we send those to you ASAHP (As Soon As Humanly Possible).
What constitutes a faulty item:
- If you were sent the wrong item entirely. Humans and pixies sometimes make mistakes.
- If the item is damaged. This includes breaks, rips, wrinkles, misprints and smooshes that appear to have happened in transit or manufacturing. This is where a photo and the return are especially necessary. The gnomes aboard the ship are very serious about their problem solving.
- The item is the wrong size entirely. For all our research and testing here in the Rogue Crusade studio, occasionally a manufacturer sends out a 2X that fits like a medium, and this upsets us as much as it does you.
What does not constitute a faulty item:
- Slight color differences. Every computer and tablet and phone screen is different, and there is no way to properly show the exact color on all of them.
- Expected grunge. Most of our work tends to lean toward an aged, vintage feel, and this includes cracks in the letters and distress-effects on the print. Sometimes our mockup images do not include as much of the effect as is actually present in the finished item.
- “This doesn’t print exactly like I expected.” Screen differences are one thing, when you include all the different home printers for our downloadable items that’s a whole other level of possible outcomes. We have a DIY blog for our downloads that includes articles about how to fiddle with your print settings.
Everybody Wins Scenarios are our absolute favorite. We want nothing more than to feed the postmen, feed the manufacturers, support our community, and feed our own families, all while providing you with exactly the loot you need to make your Life Adventure more exciting, more organized, and more fun. Besides our trained-by-us Automation Pixies, we’re all real people with stories, and we want to see everyone win. Thank you for choosing us to make your everyday life a little more fantastic. – Jess Thompson, Sailing Master & Acting Captain of The Rogue